The Cellar Door magazine is published three times annually: February, June and October. Each issue has a regional or wine variety theme and all products are available in the Manitoba market. Published in partnership with Banville & Jones Wine Co.
For advertising information, contact:
Distribution: 60,000 copies annually
- 30,000 are mailed directly to the homes of Banville & Jones’s top customers
- 27,000 are mailed to targeted postal code zones in Manitoba. The zones change every issue to ensure new distribution channels.
- 3,000 copies are distributed through advertising partners, at educational seminars, wine and food events, and through retail distribution at Banville & Jones Wine Co.
- A complementary issue of The Cellar Door is available in all guest rooms at Inn at the Forks, The Alt Hotel and the Fairmont Winnipeg.
According to the Canadian 2014 Consumer Magazine Fact Book:
- Consumers spend an average of 40 minutes reading a print magazine.
- 92% of consumers read at least 1 magazine per week.
- 34% of consumers set aside special “me time” to read magazines.
- 53% of readers made a purchase based on a print ad, and 58% look for more information after seeing an ad. The number is even higher for 25–34 year olds (65%).
download our media kitCellar Door Media Kit 2017
(Click arrows on the bottom left of the media kit image to flip through media kit online.)